Join Our Team!
We are looking for hard-working, motivated individuals who want to make a difference in a growing company. We believe in investing in our team members, and we want people who are willing to do what it takes to make Peach State Pride great. We've listed any open positions below, but we are always looking for talented individuals even if we don't have the perfect position available. Interested applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales & Account Manager
Responsible for every step of the wholesale sales process. Establish and grow lasting relationships with Peach State Pride and The State Company wholesale customers. Build trust and act as support for customers, ensuring a long term partnership. This individual must be ambitious, a self starter, people-focused, and organized.
- Develop strategies to drive wholesale sales, including, but not limited to: Cold calling, store visits (lunch, samples, etc.), promotional campaigns, email campaigns (bi-weekly), trunk shows, and trade shows.
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Provide clear and accurate reporting to owners
- Manage team of interns to support sales goals
- Work with Marketing Manager to ensure that product release dates, lookbooks, and communication strategies are cohesive
- Work with Merchandising and Production Manager and Fulfillment Center to ensure products arrive to the right customers at the right time
- Manage process of inputting orders, invoicing, and returns/exchanges
- Answer phone calls and emails to assist wholesale accounts for general questions, reorders, order tracking, etc.
- Work with Fulfillment Center to ensure customer expectations are exceeded; resolve any customer service issues
- Maintain knowledge of the line, product quality, sizing, etc. to discuss with wholesale customers
- Brainstorm and develop ways for Peach State Pride and The State Company to support retail partners through store displays and fixtures, store surveys, in-store signage, etc.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable duties to ensure accurate and timely payment from retail partners
- Partner with Fulfillment Center to forecast weekly workflow and distribution at warehouse
- Must understand the “big picture” and how wholesale sales fit into business and mission as a whole
- Any other needed duties
- Drive sales
- Maintain professional disposition
- Treat employees and clients with respect and dignity at all times
- Communicate to owners regarding opportunities, issues, suggestions, etc.
- Graphic designer for creating bi-weekly email campaigns
- Use of company car for all travel
- Use of company credit card for travel, client meals, etc.
- Support of Fulfillment Center staff
- Self starter & self motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sales background
- Results oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently without much needed supervision
- Ability to receive criticism in a productive manner
- Up to 50% travel required
Peach State Pride is located outside of Athens, Georgia, but qualified candidates may be able to work remotely.
Peach State Pride is an Equal Opportunity Employment Company. Candidates will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, handicap or veteran status.