Fulfillment Associate (Part-time)
Fulfillment Associate (part-time)
Interested applicants should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for ensuring all warehouse activities are completed using the highest standard and speed.
- Work to print and ship orders as quickly and accurately as possible to ensure a speedy sales cycle and thereby drive more sales for the organization.
- Receive, count, organize, and ship inventory.
- Work alongside owners, Sales Manager, Warehouse Manager, and other team members to ensure that Peach State Pride’s warehouse is run in an efficient and organized way.
- Ensure warehouse is clean, tidy, and well organized
- Maintain knowledge of product line, product quality, sizing, etc.
- Contribute to a safe, clean work area and follow all established safety rules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must understand the “big picture” and how role fits into business and mission as a whole.
- Contribute to company goals by accomplishing all other tasks or duties as needed.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- Willingness to work hard and work quickly
- Ability to adapt and step in as needed -- no two days are the same
- Ability to work independently without much needed supervision
- Ability to receive criticism in a productive manner
Peach State Pride is an Equal Opportunity Employment Company. Candidates will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or veteran status.