Sales & Account Manager Job
Sales & Account Manager
Interested applicants should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for every step of the wholesale sales process. Establish and grow lasting relationships with Peach State Pride and The State Company wholesale customers. Build trust and act as support for customers, ensuring a long term partnership. This individual must be ambitious, a self starter, people-focused, and organized.
- Develop strategies to drive wholesale sales, including, but not limited to: Cold calling, Store visits (lunch, samples, etc.), Promotional campaigns, Email campaigns (bi-weekly), Trunk shows, Trade shows
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Provide clear and accurate reporting to owners
- Work with Marketing Specialist to ensure that product release dates, lookbooks, and communication strategies are cohesive
- Work closely with Sales & Office Coordinator to pack orders, invoice customers, and manage wholesale customer service.
- Answer phone calls and emails to assist wholesale accounts with general questions, reorders, order tracking, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of the line, product quality, sizing, etc. to discuss with wholesale customers
- Brainstorm and develop ways for Peach State Pride and The State Company to support retail partners
- Assist with Accounts Receivable duties to ensure accurate and timely payment from retail partners
- Must understand the “big picture” and how wholesale sales fit into business and mission as a whole
- Any other needed duties
- Drive sales
- Maintain professional disposition
- Treat employees and clients with respect and dignity at all times
- Communicate to owners regarding opportunities, issues, suggestions, etc.
- Self starter & self motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sales background
- Results oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently without much needed supervision
- Ability to receive criticism in a productive manner
- Up to 30% travel required
Peach State Pride is located in Watkinsville, Georgia.
Peach State Pride is an Equal Opportunity Employment Company. Candidates will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or veteran status.